My guest on episode 47 of the I Love DI Podcast is Jeff Peterson. Jeff is President of Truluma, a DI Brokerage General Agency headquartered in Seattle. Jeff is one of the most forward thinking BGAs in the business and I know you will enjoy hearing about his background and where he thinks the DI industry is headed.
My guest on Episode 46 of the I Love DI Podcast is Max Schmitz. Max is Brokerage Manager for DI & LTC Insurance Services in the San Francisco Bay Area. Max is a 3rd generation insurance professional and I know you will enjoy looking at the disability insurance industry through the lens of a millennial.
In Episode 43 of the I Love DI Podcast, I am going to answer 5 questions that I continually get from producers.
The 5 questions are:
- Was is the impact of Met leaving the individual D.I. business?
- How does NML sell so much business?
- Will new carriers enter the D.I. market?
- How do we get “non traditional” producers to sell D.I.?
- What is the biggest untapped source of business for D.I. production?