My guest on episode 47 of the I Love DI Podcast is Jeff Peterson. Jeff is President of Truluma, a DI Brokerage General Agency headquartered in Seattle. Jeff is one of the most forward thinking BGAs in the business and I know you will enjoy hearing about his background and where he thinks the DI industry is headed.
My guest on Episode 46 of the I Love DI Podcast is Max Schmitz. Max is Brokerage Manager for DI & LTC Insurance Services in the San Francisco Bay Area. Max is a 3rd generation insurance professional and I know you will enjoy looking at the disability insurance industry through the lens of a millennial.
In Episode 43 of the I Love DI Podcast, I am going to answer 5 questions that I continually get from producers.
The 5 questions are:
- Was is the impact of Met leaving the individual D.I. business?
- How does NML sell so much business?
- Will new carriers enter the D.I. market?
- How do we get “non traditional” producers to sell D.I.?
- What is the biggest untapped source of business for D.I. production?
With almost 40 years of underwriting experience, many of which have been focused on the Guaranteed Standard Issue market, Mark has a unique vantage point of what is going on in the GSI marketplace.
If you are involved in the GSI market, this is an episode you do not want to miss.